Take a Different Approach to
Top Health Insurance Florida
Get Support When You Need It Most With Top Health Insurance Florida
1. Select a health care plan option
We offer affordable health care plans for individuals and businesses.
2. Fill out a simple form to join
Once you have filled out the online form, we will process your application and ensure your are signed-up.
3. Get peace of mind for you and your family
You can now have peace of mind in knowing that you and your family or business and employees have health care benefits.
4. Video call with a doctor online
No more having to wait for an apointment! Using state-of-the-art technology, you are now able to speak to a Doctor online from the comfort of your own home when you need.
5. Speak to a doctor within 1 hour
Our Doctors are available whenever you need them. Simply use the app to login to your account and schedule a call without having having to book an appointment.
Top Health Insurance Florida
LiveMD 360 is making Top Health Insurance Florida more accessible and through Telemedicine.
At LiveMD 360, we are improving access to Top Health Insurance Florida through the use of Telemedicine. We can offer affordable Top Health Insurance Florida with benefits that cover you and your family, and that can reach remote locations. We also offer business health care plans for employees.
Our personal and business health care plans offer a range of fantastic health care benefits such as:
- Access to Doctors, Therapists and Dentists
- Help with Flu, Infections, Anxiety, Stress and Skin Conditions
- Advice on serious medical conditions
- Video call from the comfort of your own home or office
- Most valuable health care benefits to take care of you and your family
Telemedicine offers you the opportunity to have access to doctors, therapists and dentists that can help you with the flu, infections, anxiety, stress, skin conditions and provide advice on serious medical conditions. This can all be provided via video call from the comfort of your home. LiveMD 360 has packaged together the most beneficial and affordable health care plans to take care of you and your family.
Save On Health Care Costs In The USA
LiveMD360.com Can Save You On Health Care Costs In The USA
Health care spending in the United States is $3 trillion a year, straining the budgets of families, businesses and taxpayers alike. There were over 27.9 million people without health insurance in 2019 and that figure is projected to increase by millions.Learn what makes health care so expensive, why costs continue to rise and what we can do about it.
Medical Health Care Costs In The USA
The price of medical care is the single biggest factor behind U.S. health care costs, accounting for 90% of spending. These expenditures reflect the cost of caring for those with chronic or long-term medical conditions, an aging population and the increased cost of new medicines, procedures and technologies.
- An initial consultation with a doctor will cost in the range of $100 – $200
- Specialists will charge $250 or more for a consultation
- Americans spend more on prescription drugs — average costs are about $1,200 per person per year
Affordable Health Care In The USA
Health care in the USA reform law has expanded access to insurance to millions of Americans. We’ve transitioned to a USA health care system in which everyone can obtain health insurance regardless of age or health status, and many individuals who are newly insured need ongoing medical attention.
At LiveMD 360, we make non-insured health care benefits more accessible and affordable through Telemedicine.
What Is Telemedicine And How Does It Help Top Health Insurance Florida
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine can be used for Top Health Insurance Florida when healthcare professionals and patients are unable to meet face to face due to geographical distances, convenience or practicality. It can also helps identify a number of functions that can be provided for healthcare systems such as:
- Providing individualized health information
- Enhancing decision making in clinical management
- Facilitating communication between healthcare professionals
- Health promotion/changing health behaviors and lifestyle to adopt and maintain good health
- Offering support
- Educating patients, carers and relatives on managing health problems by facilitating remote monitoring and information delivery
There is scope for Telemedicine to improve healthcare outcomes, in terms of reducing secondary complications, enhancing communication, and centralising data sources to allow information sharing. It has also be argued that Telemedicine can contribute to improving equity in accessing care by enhancing communication between healthcare professionals.