Doctors by Phone
- 24/7 access to a doctor online or by phone
- Fast treatment -- Teladoc doctors respond within 10 minutes, on average
- Talk to a Teladoc doctor from anywhere: at home, work, or while traveling
- Request a visit as soon as a doctor is available or schedule an appointment at a more convenient time
- Teladoc app available in the App Store and Google Play
- Save money by avoiding expensive urgent care or ER visits
- Teladoc visits are $0
SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT (Required)
Follow the steps below to set up your Teladoc account.
HOW TO USE
- Log on to MyMemberPortal.com, click Teladoc and follow the instructions to set up your Teladoc account
- Be sure to enter your name and Member ID exactly as it appears on your membership card
- Create a unique username and password for your Teladoc account to secure your personal health information
- Complete your Medical History before requesting a visit
- To add dependents, the primary member must click My Family, Add A Dependent (adult dependents will receive an email with a unique username—they must log on to their own account to complete their Medical History before requesting a visit)
- Click Request a Visit from your Teladoc account or call 855.VIP.DOCS 855.847.3627 to speak with a doctor 24/7
- You can also download the Teladoc app from the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store
- Detailed instructions available on MyMemberPortal.com
- Based on treatment protocols, doctors may not prescribe an antibiotic for viral illnesses such as most colds, sore throats, coughs, sinus infections and the flu. Doctors may suggest alternative treatment options such as a prescription for symptom relief or over-the-counter medication.
©2019 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.